(46) L’Housing First raccontato in foto
A different and certainly very significant way to tell through pictures, a world that often is more complicated to describe in words. Emotions, life condition, despair…are some of the aspects that the camera captures in a shot only to be shared and enjoyed by those who often, They can not stop to look at those who are defined not by chance “invisible”.
To start the course, the introduction of Michele Ferraris, Head of Communication and professional photographer since fio.PSD 1995 al 2010 and by relationship sull'Housing First and NHFI of Caterina Cortese, Office Training, Research and Social Innovation (fio.PSD)
As with the first WS, also why the Federation shall have the following tasks:
- to hold a launch during lesson
- make some checks in the course of work on the images produced and the relationships between students and users and reality
- give a lecture at the end of the course to review experience, the overall judgment on the results achieved and exchange of ideas for future experiences
- facilitate contact between students of the course and the realities or persons in which to do the photo shoots (fio.PSD members of the various regions)
The tasks of the teachers and students were instead:
- development of the course in accordance with their customary
- facilitate relations between students and fio.PSD
The partnership agreement provides that the set of selected works at the end of the course will remain available to the Federation (not exclusively) for each use of publicity and promotional activities of the Federation (ruled out any type of commercial use)
The fio.PSD is committed to always mention the author's name or the Workshop and to highlight, where appropriate, the cooperation implemented with the professionals involved
According to the basic principles of the Workshop and in respect of each individual, ccon the images recognizable people will only be released upon execution of the following release by the same parties.